Monday, June 23, 2008

I can't believe I actually did it!

It may not sound like much to everyone else but I finally took Natalia today for a real haircut. I am so tired of the ratty tatty hair and how it always looks very stringy so I went tonight had had it cut into a long bob. It's absolutely adorable on her. I love it so much and I cannot believe I didn't do it sooner. She just looks precious and so much more grown up. She is always such an angel getting her hair cut. She just sits and stares in the mirror.

Here's the results.

Before....



After...




This weekend we also had Emma's birthday party. Seeing as we were away for her actually birthday we were stuck waiting more than a month to have it but it was a great success. We had seven little girls over. We played some games and they each got to decorate their own canvas goodie bags to take home. The highlight of the party was definetly the pinata. It was the only thing that Emma really, really wanted and she loved it. We were also lucky enough to have Kelly come over and do some gorgeous face painting. The girls looked fantastic.

Here's a few photos...




2 comments:

Amy Lightfoot said...

Awesome I am glad she had a good party! The Face painting is amazing. Did Natalia get hers done too?

Karen E. said...

Very creative painting! Kelly is talented. Glad to hear that the party was enjoyed by all. Happy Birthday Emma!

Love your new look Natalia!