Saturday, April 26, 2008

2 Spoiled Little Girls!


Well, it's finished! The girls now have a gigantic playset just for them in our backyard. I am so excited for them! They absolutely love every piece of it and so do I. Daddy did an amazing job assembling it all by himself. Emma spent the entire day outside today playing with her friend, Kaitlyn, on it. I swear this thing looks twice as big now that it is in our yard than it did in Costco. I am sure the girls will get many, many years of fun out of this. I would have to say that my favourite part is the fort up top. It easily fits all four of us if we need it to. We were up there having a little chat and we didn't feel cramped at all. It's really cool!





One last thing I want to say before I head off to bed tonight.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK!!

We can't wait to see you! It's only a few short days now!

1 comment:

Amy Lightfoot said...

Awesome Job Gerben it looks Wonderful!
Quinn and Bekah can't wait to come and play in your tree house.
Quinn wants to say hi to Emma, he loved playing with her.
They were so cute together walking the path at Riverside.