Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat


Halloween has come and gone for another year. What fabulous weather we had. It was about 14 degrees out but quite windy. Emma and Natalia had a blast going from house to house with Gerben. Natalia was dressed up like a skunk and Emma was a chicken. Gerben said that everyone commented on how cute Natalia looked. It even had a heart on the bum that said "Lil Stinker." The kids collected lots of loot on their travels included a few full-sized chocolate bars. I was shocked to see those.

It was a quiet night for us at home. We only had about 50 kids come to our door. Our neighbour was also commenting on the lack of children. By the end of the night we were putting fairly big handfuls of goodies in their bags because we didn't want tons of leftover. Several kids commented on the awesome load of candy they got from us.

We also received tons of comments on how great our pumpkins look so I made sure that we went outside with our tripod and camera and snapped tons of pictures of them lit up. I also went over to my neighbours house and took some pics of her decorations because she did a great job on them.

Enjoy the photos





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful, gorgeous, sweet and I don't no what more. I get tears in my eyes. Keep up the good work.

Opa

Karen E. said...

Such cuties, even if one is a Little Stinker! Sorry you didn't make it to Arthur :( I have 2 "treats" here for the girls. Will you be this way soon? Your pumpkins look awesome! Sounds as if some of you had fun cleaning them!

Aunt Karen