Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Beautiful Fall Day Outside


On October 30th the weather was fantastic and I decided that we should head outside for some fun in the fresh air. We had a pile of leaves on our front yard that needed raked. After Emma and I raked up all the leaves I let the girls go crazy playing in them. They had a blast throwing them up in the air and burying me. By the time we heading inside we were all filthy and tired. It was a lot of fun.

We also decided to get out the wagon and bikes and do some touring on the street. Natalia loves riding in the wagon that my Dad built. Especially when it's Emma pulling it.

It's so nice to get outside and enjoy the weather because before long it will be snowing and I hate being outside in the cold. It's going to be tough walking to school twice a day in the freezing cold.



No comments: