Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Today was much, much better!


After yesturdays horrible day, I can honestly say that I was terrified of what today would bring. To my surprise and relief it's been a great day. Emma was really, really good all day. She didn't pick on her sister, she didn't argue with me and she was even quite helpful when I asked her to be. She sat at the table and painted for a long time today and when she was finished she cleaned up all by herself. I didn't even have to ask her to do it. I was even more surprised when she cuddled up with Natalia on the couch and read her several books. Natalia was thrilled and both girls had a great time. Why can't every day be like this? It would make for a much more pleasant atmosphere around the house.

To top off my good day...I even managed to find the time and the desire to scrap today. Here's the results.

No comments: