Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Natalia!


Today is the day! Natalia is officially 2 years old. It's hard to believe but it's the truth.

Natalia continues to talk up a storm. She is learning new words by the day. Yesturday, Gerben and I met with a man at Flamingo. Well, Natalia was with us and in the middle of the conversation he said, "Crap!" Guess what the only work Natalia repeated was? Yep, it was "Crap!" The poor guys was horrified. All I could do was laugh. I thought it was pretty funny.

Last night we decorated the house with balloons and streamers for her. We enjoy keeping this tradition because it shows the kids that today is a special day and besides...what kid doesn't love a house full of balloons? Natalia will get her gifts from us tonight along with cupcakes and a special dinner but she is also having a small party on Sunday to celebrate. I can't wait for that,I know she will love it.

Today I thought I would share a few of my favourite pics of Natalia from the last 2 years. I hope you enjoy them! I know I do.

2 comments:

JessicaVahl said...

Happy birthday to Natalia! I sent her a card, but I think it probably hasn't arrived? I mailed it this past Monday.

Amy Lightfoot said...

Happy Birthday Natalia! We hope you had a wonderful day :)

Hope to see you guys again soon