Monday, January 14, 2008

3 more days!

Just 3 more days and my baby turns 2! I can't believe how much she is changing lately. Her vocabulary is expanding by the minute and she loves to sing. The funniest thing about Natalia right now is that if you ask her to do something she immediately says, "Why?" in the most demanding way. It makes us giggle every time she does it. It totally makes her seem like a 4 year old not a 2 year old. She is also madly in love with Emma's Barbies. She thinks it's totally unfair that she doesn't have any of her own. While Emma has been at school today, Natalia had dragged Emma's princess Barbie all over the house. She loves the way it sings and she loves to sing along with it. I have included 2 videos with this post. One is of Natalia singing with Barbie and the other is of her counting to 10. My baby is growing up way to fast!



3 comments:

JessicaVahl said...

Aww, how cute! Is someone getting a Barbie for her birthday?

JessicaVahl said...

Oh, and that was me, Jessica, posting the above comment. I forgot about my alternate username.

Shannon said...

Yep, she will be getting a Barbie in her goodie bag. I think she will be thrilled!