Friday, January 25, 2008

All Dressed up...


Only to get to dance and find out it was cancelled! Poor Emma, she has been so excited about going back to dance after almost a month off and then when we get there the doors are locked and the lights are off. Somebody forgot to call us and 3 other families to tell us that dance was cancelled! We felt really bad for Emma. I must admit that she took it like a trooper. I thought for sure we would be dealing with a major meltdown but she didn't. She just kept asking why Cindy didn't come to dance.

I was so disappointed. Emma finally let me put her hair up and I even put cute bows in her pigtails. She looked adorable and I really wanted to show her off. Luckily, I did manage to get her to let me take her photo and here are some of the results.



No comments: