Friday, May 8, 2009

Spent some time with the camera today

I must confess, I hate gardening! I have no use for it. I wish my entire yard was grass. It's so easy to take care of and I don't have to worry about knowing the difference between a weed and a plant. But, that being said, I have a magnolia tree in my yard and I LOVE it. I love the flowers that it produces in the spring and I love that it's the best climbing tree on our entire property. I would happy take round up to the majority of my yard but my magnolia tree is sacred ground.



I think this is my favourite photo of Natalia that I have taken in the last little while. She looks so innocent. Which is surprising given the massive fit she threw this morning over the crust on her bread.


Look at my munchkin in amongst the fallen magnolia leaves. Isn't she cute!



I don't have any idea what this tree is but it's cool. I wish I had it in my yard because it's so pretty.


Now, most people assume the because my husband works in the flower bulb industry that I must have the most beautiful gardens. Well, I assure you, I don't! My "beautiful" yard is filled with millions and millions of these lovely "flowers."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW these are really great!! Love them all good job ;-)