Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fabulous time in Strathroy


On Sunday we headed off to Strathroy to celebrate Mariska's birthday. We all had a fabulous time!! The kids got to jump and jump and jump so more on the trampoline. Then Mariska got the bright idea to start a water fight with Gerben. What a great time it was. Everyone, except me, was SOAKED!! The best part was when Al got out a 3rd hose and gave it to Kirsten. She snuck up behind Gerben and just let him have it! He was drenched!! It was the best!! I will be attaching lots and lots of photos to this post as it was an awesome time!!









Natalia ended up with about 50 mesquito bites all over her arms and legs because she spent the majority of her time near the pond trying to catch frogs. She never did catch one but she liked to pretend she did and seemed to get quite a kick out of the ones that Kirsten caught for her.





Here's a few of the trampoline pictures as well as a fabulous one of Kirsten. I only wished Miranda would be just as accommidating for me. One of these days I am sure she will give in for me.



No comments: