Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 2 in Mars Hill North Carolina


The weather is absolutely gorgeous here in Mars Hill. There is a fabulous cool breeze coming off the mountains and the sun is shining brightly. We couldn't ask for anything better. All the girls wanted to do today was go swimming and really, I can't blame them. The water was fantastic and they both seemed to love going down the waterslide with daddy. I think Emma liked it more than Natalia. The girls are getting along so well. They are constantly laughing and playing together. It's really nice to see.

Here's a scrapbook layout that I worked on today. It shows several of the photos that I took of the girls at the pool. You can click on it to make it bigger if you wish.


These next photos are just random ones that I have taken throughout the day today. Most of them are off the views from our balcony.





And this last one is my favourite photo of Emma from today. I don't know why I love it but I do.

No comments: