Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am so sorry about the shortage of posts lately!


What can I say? As always things are been crazy lately. Both of my girls are sick with nasty colds and of course that makes them very clingy and very cranky. I think Emma is starting to recover although she has complained about her ear popping and then she will burst into tears because it hurts. Then there is poor little Natalia. She coughs so much and so hard that I am sure she is going to throw up one of these times.

For those that don't know, Jason and Jennifer had twin boys on February 14th. Their names are Ethan and Owen. They were finally released from the hospital yesturday but I have yet to see them. I was not allowed to visit them in the hospital and now that both girls are sick I am not going. I really don't want to drag my "germ factory" into their house. Hopefully, I will get to meet them soon.

I am attaching a picture that I took of the girls this morning. I came downstairs and found them cuddled up in the chair together. I love these cute and heartwarming moments.

Well that's the latest and greatest. Nothing special but it's an update.

1 comment:

Amy Lightfoot said...

I love this picture! A rare happening, but a very cute one!