Friday, July 24, 2009

Photoclub at the Fergus Auto Wreckers

So much to my surprise photoclub did happen last night at the Auto Wreckers and in all honesty the weather turned out quite nice. When I first got to the location I was immediately lost. I had no idea what I was going to take photos of. This is so far out of my element but after walking around for a while I managed to find stuff that captured my eye and in the end I had a ton of fun.









I did learn a big lesson on this shoot. Before you head to a location, think about your footwear. I don't think it was smart to wear my croc sandels to a autowreckers. The ground was very muddy and wet and full of broken glass. Oh well, I survived with no injuries, lesson learned!






3 comments:

lifeislikeasmile said...

Nice wonderland pictures.Why aren't you in any of the photographs? I like the windshield pictures and the oil in the water is really cool.They are all great.
Good job Shannon.

ChrissyW said...

fantastic pics - and your trip looks like so much fun!!

Karen E. said...

Wow, to think that you can see that at an auto wreckers! Next time you are so close you can bring the girls here!

Love your new blog header!